My 6 Weird Sleeping Habits

Nothing is worse than waking up from a bad night sleep. You know, when you get up and you feel more tired. Its supposed to be the other way around. Then I realized what was causing the restless nights for a few days now. It was all so trivial its stupid.

Like most people, I treasure my sleep. But I treasure it unlike most people. I look at sleaping as one of the high lights of my day, seriously. While I see other people managing four to six hours of sleep a day, I look at that time frame as naps.

Then I realized I have several weird sleeping habits.

Eight, easy eight - I follow it like crazy. When I'm working and when I was a student, I followed this rule no matter what. When time permits it, I sleep for 10 hours. But during vacations and rest days, I sleep at least 12 hours a day. Can you say sloth?

Head rules - the height of my head pillows should be the exact height I want it. If I'm off by even less than an inch, my sleep is ruined. This has been what's causing my terrible sleep and headaches the last few days. Worse, if its really bad, I won't be able to sleep at all.

Pillow drowning - If the situation allows it, I sleep with at least six full-sized pillows. Two on my head, two on my feet and two I hug. I said at least because I can do with much more.

Leg winds - I prefer focusing air to my legs. E-fan should be on steady and focusing on my lower limbs. I feel cooler that way.

Ick factor - I drool, snore and/or bite my pillows or sheets when sleeping drunk or excessively tired. Ok, this isn't that weird, I know a lot of people who do this.

Total eclipse - I turn around at least five times before I fall asleep. I switch from lying on my right, left and back.