Curious Christmas

Christmas is the season of giving and loving for many. It is a time to celebrate with your families and loved ones. Also, giving also equates to receiving.

I have been on a somewhat Facebook hiatus for months now. I don't respond to comments or post anything as often as I used too. This caused very low activity on my profile. My postings are not responded to as well as when I was more active.

But my recent status message has generated seven comments. Unusually high since I get zero comments almost all the time now.

The status message is about the Christmas Season. Just a simple question really:

What do you want for Christmas?

I have my wishlist here if you're interested.

So, I want to ask you, dear reader What do you want this Christmas? I am going for anything here. No answer is too silly or too shallow.