Today Is John Mayer Day


Today is the day for John Mayer's music. Not only is he a personal idol for hooking up with FRIENDS star Jen Aniston (I'm a BIG Friends fan) but his music is amazing.

Maybe we can most recently take note of his amazing work on Michael Jackson's Human Nature at the King of Pop's memorial.



But even before that, he is already considered an excellent musician. I am particularly fond of his first solo effort Room for Squares. It just reminds me so much of my college freshman days in our dorm. I dunno who used to listen to him everyday back then but to him I'm thankful.

Also, the man is a Twitter addict.


I wanna run through the halls of my high school
I wanna scream at the
Top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
just a lie you've got to rise above