Do you have a new blog? Do you want it to be indexed within the next 24 hours so that you can have SE traffic and make money from your blog right away?
Because Blogger is a free service, I have created, deleted and re-named several blogs, several times. When you create a new blog, one of the first SEO steps is to get it indexed in SE or search engines. How would you know if your blog is indexed? Simple, just search for this term in Google:
site:your blog URL here
I have found that you can get indexed within 24 hours easily.
Here is how:
2. Submit your blog in blog communities like Blog Catalog or MyBlogLog.
3. Syndicate your feeds using Feed Burner.
4. Submit your blog feed to feed directories like FeedAgg.
5. Submit your blog in social bookmarking sites like Digg, StumbleUpon, Yahoo Buzz and the like.
6. Build a few links. Be sure to create a link to your site-wide link to your home page. If you have other established blogs, you can use them to build some links.
As you see, its all about making a web presence. After your blog is indexed, just continue to post as often as you can so that your blog will stay updated.
Remember, SEO is not an exact science this may or may not work for you. But it sure worked for me so give it a try.