This Blog FOLLOWS

I have removed the evil no-follow attribute on the comments on this blog. Even if this just a PR1 blog, I have decided to take out the no-follow attribute.

I really don't know what will the long-term and short-time SEO impacts of this on my blog. I just want to use this for personal blogging. And I'd like to help all other bloggers in SEO as well.

I will still moderate the comments though.

do follow no follow

This is just on the Author Names. Links within the comment body are still no-follow. =)

Here is a list of more dofollow blogs. Enjoy.

Update: Nofollow tag on comment author links is active on this blog again. Even if I remove it manually, it comes back by itself. Unfortunately, there is still no known working method to make comment author links dofollow for Blogger.