Writers.ph Frustration

This will be a short post. I'm going out for lomi in a few minutes.

On Plurk, I saw a friend said she was made $200+ in two weeks writing online. Naturally, I was intersted. After all, its another way to make money online.

So I signed up and did their preliminary tests. I did that Saturday night. Their FAQ said that applicants must wait for 24-48 hours for their response. But I applied on a Saturday night so figured I'd wait till Wednesday. I only counted business days.

But today is Wednesday and I still have no response. If I was rejected, that's fine. But they should at least tell me. They said that they would send an email. So I contacted their chat support and spoke with Daniel. He said "Hi" then I waited for 10 minutes with no response. Then he told me I have to wait for 2-3 weeks.

writers.ph

Update: So they got in touch with me today - Thursday. The website and the chat support were both wrong. And I was declined. I am not surprised. Oh well.

Thank you for your interest in the freelance writer position at Writers.ph. After a careful review of your recent on-line application we regret to inform you that we can not accept your application. At the present time your skills, experience, and education do not match our current needs and hiring requirements.

Again, we appreciate your interest in our company and wish you the best of luck in your job search and future endeavors.