Why I DESERVE That Android Phone

Jehzlau-concepts is giving away an Android phone. And I deserve that thing in my hands. Seriously.

Not much long ago, I got a new phone but I am not really that happy about it. Now I know why.

But more importantly, the fates conspired this.

Look:

I have lost a phone twice. And I think it's about time the fates give me one back. I shared my experience about my lost phone on Jehzlau-concepts.com too. And now, Jehzlau-Concepts.com is holding a contest with a cellphone! The price of the prize is P14,900. That is the exact price at which I bought my Sony Ericsson P1i in 2008! That was one of the phones I lost. It was also around July-August last that year when I lost my phone. You see, you see? It's destiny!

I am also the first one to comment on the contest post.

I have had a Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson and LG phone but not a Samsung phone yet. You know why?? Because I will win this phone!!

This Spica is mine. This is SPICA! LOL



This is SPICA!!

Even Leonidas agrees with me!


Phone image from jehzlau-concepts.com