10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop

10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop:



1. Read Yugatech. This is the most.fun.evarr.
2. Be mayabang on the mall, coffee shop or anywhere there is free Wifi when thay see me with a kick-ass Lenovo G460 even if I'm just on my Facebook or playing Flash games online lol :)
3. Play Plants vs Zombies all day long, anywhere. Even in the bathroom (that'll take skills though!)
4. Stalk beautiful women on Facebook and Twitter.
5. Edit my photos in Photoshop so that I can look like a celebrity in Facebook.
6. When I look like a celebrity on social networks, I can then message the women I stalk on Facebook and Twitter.
7. When they realize that I don't look a celebrity and dump me, I can then play sad love songs and watch love movies on my Lenovo laptop.
8. Upload photos and videos on the fly on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube so that I can brag that I'm on an important event or something, lol. Status updates are not enough anymore. People have to see the action as it happens! I can even broadcast a live stream via Ustream or Justin.tv.
9. Entertain myself while travelling - Internet, music, games, videos, anything - provided I am not the driver!
10. Join contests like these so that I can get free stuff. XD


Official entry to the Lenovo-YugaTech Laptop Giveaway
.