The Best Gift Ever

UPDATE: Yeah fuck this guitar. I'm selling this. Item in very good condition. Contact me

Aside from being one of the best birthdays ever, yesterday I got one of the best gifts ever.


The ribbon



The packaging
It's an acoustic guitar.



How my girlfriend carried this around for two days, I don't know (and she wouldn't tell me). But I'm very thankful.







Excuse the horrible lighting:





Included are a guitar capo and of course the jack:




You can plug into an amplifier. Really cool. What's even cooler, I can't seem to find the guitar's pickup. haha

Underneath is where you plug in the jack to be connected to the ampli.


And.... there's a battery compartment to put in a 9V battery. But why??


That's because this is not an ordinary acoustic guitar. There are controls on the guitar itself and thus a battery is needed.


But perhaps the coolest aspect of this guitar is that it has a build-in guitar tuner! That's right. You just strum a string and it tells you what note is played so you can adjust accordingly. For experienced muscians, this is not needed. But for tone-deaf people like me, this is a heaven-sent.


I remember relying on my old phone's guitar tuner to tune my old guitar years ago. I used FlyerOne's Guitar Tuner for my Symbian device, a Nokia 3650. I used to spend a lot of time online looking for a similar app on newer devices. Thank goodness, I don't need it anymore.

Again, this has to be the coolest gift I ever got all my life. I'm so lucky and very, very thankful.

UPDATE: Yeah fuck this guitar. I'm selling this. Item in very good condition. Contact me