The Perks Of Being Hot And Famous

Anne Curtis lost a ring worth $600 in a Cathay Pacific plane. She was sad ...for a moment.

...In an interview with abs-cbnNEWS.com, Curtis expressed her happiness that she was given a set of amethyst jewelry by Pandora to replace her lost ring.

...

The actress said she's now moving on from the "lost ring" issue since the airline already promised to compensate her for the lost ring she loved.

"At least Cathay Pacific actually got in touch with me again and they are willing to compensate the loss that I had," she added.


...
-ABSCBN

Bullshit. If I lost something in a plane, would Cathay Pacific (or any airline for that matter) compensate me for it? I don't think so! Aren't passengers reminded to take care of their hand-carried balongings and that the airline is not responsible for any losses?