Ala Ink | First Tattoo Expo At Batangas City Pictures (Batch 1)

Here are the loooooooooooooong overdue pictures from Ala-Ink's first tattoo expo. The event was held at the Alexie Bar in Batangas City. Ala Ink is an association of tattoo artists in Batangas City. It is the first of its kind in the city (I think).



The event included an inking session from 6pm to 9pm and the program, raffle and music followed until the wee hours of the morning.

I was invited to take photos as part of the staff. It wasn't a paid gig or anything (except our entrance, food and booze are free.) The experience was a low light shooting challenge galore. I had no external flash, I was using kit lens and the place was rather crowded. Furthermore, my camera didn't exactly have an amazing sensor for high ISO shooting. But I'm not complaining, it was all good! I learned a few stuff.

I had some good shots and some bad shots. I tried to include everything and everyone and obviously, I failed at that part.


Ala Ink Tattoo Expo

Arm Tattoo stomach tattoo back tattoo back tattoo Back Tattoo Arm Tattoo arm tattoo

tattoo accessories