My First "Shoot" (Philippine Ports Authority Batangas City)

Here are the pictures of my first "shoot" with friends around Philippine Ports Authority Batangas City.

My First Shoot (Philippine Ports Authority Batangas City

I tried to get in as much light as I can in this photo so the flaring was actually a pleasant surprise for me. I wanted to flood most of the picture with the lights from the car but still have the model properly pronounced. It's hard to find the exact angle to get the most light since I was staring directly at the headlight. But I did ok, I guess.

My First Shoot (Philippine Ports Authority Batangas City

My First Shoot (Philippine Ports Authority Batangas City

My First Shoot (Philippine Ports Authority Batangas City

My First Shoot (Philippine Ports Authority Batangas City

My First Shoot (Philippine Ports Authority Batangas City


Canon EOS 500D
18-55mm Kit lens
Nikon SB-900 diffused by an umbrella

I learned a lot from this shoot and it was alotta fun!